Dan is out of town, spreading the message of liberty across our great nation, so you’re stuck with me again for this week’s podcast. We dive into the latest “private” option news, including an analysis of two op-eds that were written on the subject by members of the Arkansas House. I contend we need a more accurate name for this boondoggle. Let us know if you have suggestions.
Here are some of the stories I discuss this week:
- Private option collapsing without “competition”
- Rep. Doug House on why he supports the “private” option
- Rep. Charlene Fite on why she opposes the “private” option
- Michael Cannon explains dynamics of Medicaid expansion politics
- Christie Herrera on Medicaid expansion & uncompensated care
- Governor Beebe struggles with math
Hope you enjoy the show! Have a great weekend.