Obamacare Mandate Delay, State Surplus, & Government Data Mining
Thanks for stopping by for a special Independence Day version of The Arkansas Project Podcast! Dan and I dig into the biggest news of the week — the delay of the Obamacare employer mandate. What does it mean for Arkansas and the “private option?” Also, how should the state of Arkansas spend its surplus? And did you know that the federal government is compiling your personal information with the help of national security agencies and, of course, the IRS?
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode. Here are some of the news stories we discuss this week, for your reading pleasure:
- Obamacare will stockpile your personal information
- Obamacare employer mandate delayed
- We told you this would happen
- Michael Cannon on whether or not Obamcare can proceed without the employer mandate
- Rep. Steve King says Obamacare changes must come through Congress
- Arkansas ends fiscal year with $300 million surplus
Please follow and like us:
One thought on “Obamacare Mandate Delay, State Surplus, & Government Data Mining”
Good post, keep up the good work… You efforts putting this blog together was worth the while. I appreciate you sharing this with the rest of us Nic.