This week on the podcast, Dan and I dive into the biggest news of the week (which, of course, broke on a Friday): Senator Paul Bookout has been found in violation of four state campaign finance laws and fined $8,000. Also, what should we make of Governor Beebe’s and Dustin McDaniel’s comments on Secretary of State Mark Martin hiring outside counsel? And finally, some thoughts on the anti-security ruling from the Security Agency Board regarding armed teachers.
For your reading pleasure, here are some of the stories we discuss:
- Bookout gets the book thrown at him
- Beebe compares Martin to Shoffner (LOL)
- Security Agency Board says ‘no’ to school security
- McDaniel has never had a problem with “outside counsel” before
- Flashback: McDaniel often changes his legal opinion to fit his political agenda