Duggars Welcome 18th Arrival
The ever-growing Duggar clan of northwest Arkansas moves one step closer to world domination: Michelle Duggar gave birth last night to a baby girl, Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar. The AP has the details.
Congrats to the family.
Please follow and like us:
11 thoughts on “Duggars Welcome 18th Arrival”
A so begins the deluge of hits from Duggar related Google searches!
Jim Bob needs to be sniped!
If memory serves me, when Max Brantley comes around to posting this on his site, we should be in for an entertaining time from reader commentary decrying how the Duggars are not environmentally friendly, how this is selfish, how Michelle is off her rocker, etc.
Never mind that it was her choice (remember how it is all about choice, right?).
I say congratulations!
Just remember. It’s not a clown car.
hotdog meet hallway
They gave her 4 names. Couldn’t they have just saved one of those names for the next kid?
Guys, you are missing the point here. This has nothing to do with the Duggers. This is all a conspiracy by Kinkade to lure the unsuspecting Dugger Fans off of Google and onto his blog. Then, once he gets them hooked on his bit of dry wit and political commentary, he can indoctrinate them into his conservative political slant. This madness must be stopped!
You nailed it. I’ve found it to be a far more efficient approach than what I was doing previously, which was to drive around town in my van handing out candy and cigarettes.
Scientist say that out of close to two million immature eggs, human females will produce about 400 eggs that are mature and capable of becoming fertilized. Apparently the Duggars are intent on using the entirety of Michelle’s stash.
Hey, if you can afford it and your cooter bone doesn’t break in the trying, I’m all for having a butt load of kids. They can have their own baseball game with all the positions filled. They can play Australian Rules Football when they get through with baseball.
But seriously, I think that once you get 10 kids, it really just doesn’t make any difference if you have more children. I think the impact of children is reduced exponentially with the addition of each additional child. Example; if you have one child and then have another, you have doubled the number of children you have. One additional child added to ten is just an additional burden of %10. If you have 17 children and have one more, you have only an additional burden of about 6%. When the Duggars have their 50th child, the impact will be so negligible that it won’t even be noticed.
And they will have 50 children. Apparently they Duggar’s like having sex, which is unusual because people usually do not enjoy sex after marriage. I’m glad for them, I really am. I’m just surprised that Jim Bob has not run dry. You only have a 20% chance of conception. So that means they’ve had 80% more sex than they have kids. That’s about 1,500 times. The Duggar’s have been married for 24 years. That means that if you are using the average of 1,500 attempts at conception, then the Duggars have had sex an average of 5.8 times a week.
I doubt most guys can say that they have that much sex. Jim Bob is a stud! Go Jim Bob.
I’m not sure, but you may have cracked the Duggar code with your “marginal utility of additional children” theorem above. I’m going to submit this to the Nobel Committee for you.
My question is when will the state start lopping off counties in the 3rd to balance things out?
The numbers Rex is tossing around are staggering.