That moment you’ve all been waiting for: Dan and I are both back in studio for this week’s podcast! We explore Attorney General Dustin McDaniel’s ’war on coffee cups’ and all the latest Tom Cotton news.
Here’s some of the news stories we mention in this week’s broadcast, for your reading pleasure:
- MAN vs. MUG: McDaniel mugs mugs for being insensitive and “not in any way funny”
- Congressman Cotton under fire for voting against farm/food stamp bill
- Congressman Crawford is excited about raising the price of catfish
- Harry Reid’s new ad attacks Cotton, receives four “Pinocchios” from the Washington Post
- How the Washington Post rates their fact-checking (I was right)